WSET Level 3 Award in Sake – Sakeshop Sydney 2020 March Course
|Date||Mar 22, 2020 - Mar 30, 2020|
|Venue||Sakeshop - Chef's Armoury, 105-107 Percival Rd, Stanmore NSW 2048|
|Phone||02 9560 0811|
|Organiser||Sakeshop by Chef's Armoury|
Are you looking to develop your expertise in sake?
3 1/2 day intensive sake qualification designed for both:
- Industry – Sommeliers, waitstaff, restaurateurs or F & B professionals in a position of buying, selling or training about Japanese sake or writing sake lists;
- General Public – Those keen to learn everything there is to enhance their Sake enjoyment.
The Level 3 Award in Sake is a WSET industry accreditation. You will learn how to taste and evaluate approximately 30 sake, understand how choices in the production process and ingredients influence style and quality, and be armed with the knowledge of how to make authoritative recommendations on sake.
Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
SYDNEY – WSET Level 3 Award in Sake
When: 22, 23, 29 & 30 March 2020 (4 days)
Time: 10am – 5:15pm (Day 1 & 2), 10am – 2pm (Day 3), 1pm – 4pm (Day 4)
Where: Sakeshop by Chef’s Armoury Sydney, 105 Percival Rd, Stanmore, NSW
Deadline: Limited spaces. Book by 3pm 15th January 2020.
What you will learn
- Describe the characteristics of the principal sake categories.
- Give information on the key factors influencing style, quality and value.
- The sake industry and the commercial importance of sake in the Japanese and export markets.
- The principles behind the storage, selection and service of sake.
- How to taste sake, and evaluate quality, identity and price, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Sake® (SAT).
This class will be conducted by Certified Kikisakeshi – Sake sommelier (SSI Tokyo) and IWC sake judge Leigh Hudson.
The Wine & Spirit Education Trust, often referred to as WSET, is a global organisation which arranges courses and exams in the field of wine and spirits. WSET was founded in 1969, is headquartered in London and is generally regarded as one of the world’s leading provider of wine education.
Image ©️Sakeshop by Chef’s Armoury