1 Oct – Australian Sake Festival 2022
Oct 01, 2022
*This event has finished.
|Venue||Paddington Town Hall, Sydney NSW|
Early bird tickets available now!
Australian Sake Festival. 1 Oct, World Sake Day. 200+ sake, umeshu and yuzushu to taste, and Sushi, Sashimi and wagyu, vegan Japanese foods!!!
About Sake Festival
– Sake stalls by multiple Australian distributors and Japanese sake breweries
– Sake tastings on site for participants to sample
– Sake available for purchase on site (takeaway only)
– Sake-ware (pottery) produced in Australia for sale
– Australia Sake Awards Ceremony and Presentation of Sake Winners
– Panel talks by Australian sake industry professionals
– Live Japanese drum (taiko) performance
– Live sushi and sashimi making
Venue, Date and Time:
– Venue: Paddington Town Hall, Sydney, NSW
– Date: Saturday, October 1, 2022
– Time: (1) 11:00 – 14:00, (2) 15:00 – 18:00
– General Admission: $60 per session
– Early Bird: $50 per session (100 tickets per session)
Tickets are available through the official website: https://sake-festival.com.au/
– Tasting glass to keep
– Sake brewers from Japan and local wholesalers to meet
– 200+ sake to taste
– A variety of umeshu, yuzushu and other fruit liquor to taste
– Bottles available for take home purchase
– Foods (sushi, sashimi, wagyu, vegan & vegetarian Japanese foods) available for purchase
– A free bottle of water
Responsible Service of Alcohol practices will be observed. 18+ over event.
Australian Sake Festival Ticket Refund Policy:
If you have Australian Sake Festival tickets and the event is cancelled or postponed, we will contact you to offer you a transfer of your booking to a future event or a refund.
Tickets will not be refunded for a change of mind, however, you may give or sell your ticket to another person. Tickets are fully transferable for the same session on the scheduled day.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, have been told to self-isolate or tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the event.
The Australian Sake Festival will consider and process refunds in full if you have COVID-19 like symptoms; if you’ve tested positive for COVID-19; if you’ve been told to isolate. Requests for a refund can be submitted as late as four hours before the event.
Even if someone else will be attending the event with my ticket, you do not need to change the name on the ticket. You will not be refused entry if you are not the person named on the ticket. You will be required to check in.
To request a refund please email email@example.com with your name, email, reason for requiring a refund and reference. We will aim to respond to you by email within 48 hours.
We will aim to process your refund within 4 weeks (30 days) of receiving it.
All attendees must be 18 years or older and must have a ticket for the event.