Sake-matched five course plus dessert dinner at Melbourne’s Philippe Restaurant
Nov 30, 2018
*This event has finished.
|Venue||Philippe Restaurant, 115 - 117 Collins St, Melbourne VIC|
|Phone||03 8394 6625|
|Organiser||Philippe Restaurant, Sake Connect|
Melbourne-based French restaurant Philippe, owned by renowned French-turned-local chef Philippe Mouchel, in collaboration with sake promoters Sake Connect, is hosting a special sake-matched five course plus dessert dinner on Friday the 30th of this month.
A French-Japanese influenced fusion menu, below, will be offered, paired with a number of surprise sakes, and the popular charity ‘Shima Kosaku‘ sake as seen in our recent post – part of a special small-batch offering in Australia.
The menu on the night will be as follows;
- Oysters two ways, dashi jelly & sake, warm oyster chawanmushi style
- Beef tartare, tuna tonnato sauce, fermented cabbage
- Wild king fish sashimi style, red miso, citrus vinaigrette
- Tasmanian Abalone, fennel, uni & yuzu emulsion
- Dry aged charcoal wagyu rump cap, black sesame Béarnaise, Tokyo turnips
- Maccha bavarois, ginger foam, strawberries and meringue
Dinner will commence at 6:30PM on the date – Friday the 30th of November, 2018.
Tickets for the event are $220 per person – including of the entire multi-course dinner and sake experience.
For bookings, please call Philippe Restaurant at 03 8394 6625 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.